Weathering our Storms Together

Weathering our Storms Together
Us....

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Disappointment....



Sweet Son is really sick right now. :-( Had to take him to urgent care this a.m. Has croup, upper respiratory infection and ear infection. He feels really bad, but I am thankful this is just run of the mill stuff.


I was, however, disappointed that I didn't get to go to church. Was really needing that.

Will be glad when Handsome Hubby and Dear Daughter get back. Looking forward to spending some family time together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Good job on the blog! I love to blog also! It's fun!

    www.sharingtimewithsherry.blogspot.com

    Hope that Alex is feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a daughter of the King, the wife of a wonderful man, the mother to two caring, earthly children and two heavenly babes...

Followers