Weathering our Storms Together

Weathering our Storms Together
Us....

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Girl's Day Out ....with a Handsome Chauffeur

My handsome hubby driving me, My Mom and Dear Daughter to Princeton, KY to tour the Adsmore Home.
First we stopped off at the square and went to see the Trail of Tears memorial. This area is where the Native American Indians camped...there was a plentiful water supply. This picture is of Mom and Dear Daughter walking down to the memorial.


Dear Daughter in front of one of the signs...
Me, Handsome Hubby and Dear Daughter....
Handsome Hubby and Dear Daughter exploring the area...
The Adsmore Home. Delightful visit! Can't wait to go back! Me, Mom and Dear Daughter on the front porch.
I found a small tree limb that looked like antlers...then I decided they were horns. :-) LOL
Dear Daughter and Handsome Hubby on the side porch of the Adsmore Home.
Mom and Dear Daughter in the gardens area....very fitting, Julia and Mom both love flowers.

Me and Mama in the back seat coming home. I loved the talk time.

Daddy and Mama LOVE history and are forever more visiting historical sites and homes. My mom LOVES old homes. She had been wanting to take me and Dear Daughter (Sweet Son doesn't share our old home enthusiasm) to the Adsmore Home for some time. Right now they have the Wedding Theme on display, it was wonderful! We also visited the Trail of Tears memorial, walked some of the square and had lunch at Pizza Hut. Handsome Hubby was off work and volunteered to drive. Dear Daughter was over joyed at that prospect and took the front seat to be with her Daddy for the drive to and from. My Sweet Mama and I finished our day in the bean patch picking beans and chatting more. I don't know whenever I have had a more enjoyable day.
My wonderful Dad and Alex spent the day together. Romping and stomping over the fields and they took a little trip to Brownsville to Mis Amigos for lunch. During the heat of the day they sprawled out in the living room reading. Two Peas in a Pod, they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a daughter of the King, the wife of a wonderful man, the mother to two caring, earthly children and two heavenly babes...

Followers